G125 Edison Vintage Bulbs are light bulbs designed with a special retro style, which was recreated from historic designs of Thomas Edison’s original creation. While with the same shapes and slightly tinted glass as the incandescent offerings, G125 Edison Vintage Bulbs’ light emitted from filaments really add a special vintage and rustic feel to any property and make a room feel warmer, making it a perfect lighting choice for a man cave. Also, they're often used bare (with no shade or cover) in order to show off the style and look of the bulbs and look pretty great while working with any exposed light socket such as chandeliers, sconces or socket pendants. So these handcrafted, G125 Edison Vintage Bulbs are the perfect complement to any antique or contemporary decor for it offers unparalleled aesthetic appeal.
Benefits of Edison Vintage Bulbs:
1. It is designed with a special style. Rustic and modern come together to bring the beauty of light by these Edison bulbs.
2. They are featured in an attractive filament and provide a distinctive look and warm glow, which really add a special vintage and rustic feel to any property and make a room feel warmer and more welcoming.
3. They're often used bare (with no shade or cover) in order to show off the style and look of the bulbs, so you can save a lot of money and energy from choosing other things to match its decorating style.
4. It is fit for building the atmosphere of somewhere just as bar, bistro, and so on.
5. Multiple designs available to choose from based on other items in the room and your preferences.
|Bulb Type||Incandescent Clear Glass|
|Condition||Brand new light bulb and packed with factory box|
||Diameter 125mm x Height 178mm|
|Life Hours||3000 average hours|
|Base Type||Standard E27 Medium Screw Base / Brass Base Finish|
|Bulb Color||Warm White|
All of our light bulbs pass CE, FCC, ROHS certificate and will work anywhere in the world. And
OEM, Custom made both are OK.